In this article you will get to know 8 ways to live your day to the fullest. Try them all and enjoy the moments you have. A great day is ahead of you!
Some people way too much think about their past and future. They forget that they actually live in today, in present moment. They rarely take actions in order to feel good, to make that day wonderful. If you will be postponing to relax, to do what you really love or just have fun, you will miss the best in your life.
All that you have is that moment - right here, right now.
So why would you waste that moment for worrying, feeling bad or negative thoughts? That day should be exactly how you want it to be. Try to make it really special so you could remember it for years.
Start today. Who knows, maybe you will like it so much...that you will want to live that way tomorrow. And the day after will be special as well and the next one...this way you will change your whole life.
Remeber that even the smallest things count. They make you feel truly happy.
1. Close your eyes and imagine all the things to come today. See each of these things in very positive light. Make the best scenario for them. Try to see these things very clearly so that you couldn’t wait for them. Even if there are less pleasant things to do, make them positive and wonderful.
Everything is first created in your head, then outside. That’s why you should imagine all things you have to do and let them be colorful, joyful and cheerful. See the pictures and hear the sounds. Imagine all those interesting people you will meet, what new things you’ll learn today and what exciting things you will do. That makes you the creator of each moment that is yet to come.
2. Go outside. Go to the park, sit on the bench and just be, right here, right now. If there is anything in your mind try to come back to it later. Now enjoy the fact that you are away from noise and rush. Take a deep breath and calm down. Moments like this can be the best in your whole day.
3. Turn on your favourite music (loudly!) and start singing. It’s a great way to feel good. Moreover it is good for your brain. Music is processed through its left hemispehere and speech through its right. So when you are listening and singing simultaneously your hemispeheres are being synchronized. These activities also stimulate the production of happiness hormone - endorphin. That dose of joy will be even stronger if you start dancing!
4. Try something different. Suprise your brain and go beyond the scheme. Go some place that you have never been before, buy a newspaper which normally you wouldn’t be interested in buying and read it from cover to cover. Choose different route to work. While being in a restaurant, order something you’ve never ordered before. Listen to the music that you never listen.
Each of these activities is an exercise for your brain because it creates brand new connections between neurons. Moreover you will feel much better - going beyond the scheme and exploring the world. You will expand your comfort zone and make that day unique.
5. Do something that will help you reach your goal. It doesn’t really matter if it’s going to be a small or big thing. It’s worth it as long as it is going to be a move in the right direction. Each goal consists of many little things so try to do at least one of them. You will be in a great mood! Let that day be the step towards your dreams.
6. Appreciate who you are and what you have. Make a list of things which you are grateful for. List even very small and seemingly insignificant things. Be thankful for them and smile. You will feel much better. Do it for 5 minutes a day and be totally involved.
Here’s an article about making an everday gratitude list.
7. Work out, go for a run. It is absolutely crucial in order to feel great and be full of energy. If you don’t have much time, try to exercise or run for at least 15 minutes. It can make a huge difference. Blood will flow faster in your body and you will relax. That activity will certainly make a day wonderful.
8. Watch a motivational video. There are short films in the Internet that can completely change your mood. It is a good idea to watch them in the morning because they can have an impact on your daily routine. Every positive emotion will be the source of another so try to feel good since you wake up.
Each of these things is will only take a few minutes of your day. but make that day really unique.
Remeber that all you have is this exact moment. Live it as best as you can.
If you have your own ideas how to make each day special, share it in the comments below.
Have a great day! : )